[Journal] #Throwback Stories in 2016.

by - Wednesday, December 21, 2016



A few days left before we're going to say goodbye to 2016 and hello to 2017. I don't notice that faster time to pass. I also don't know how to decide my feeling. Sometimes, I'm scared to think about what will happen in future. It's I'm getting well prepare for something I don't know what's will happen soon? Honestly, for me, this year is the toughness ever in my life but I'm trying my best to stay strong forgo thru this beautiful life.

I know this life, not like the fairy tale stories but I still like my life. This year of 2016, I going thru many things that I never imagine before this then it's become reality to me. 

On January 2016, I have two important events in my daily; which are fourth year anniversary my blog of Nina Neulrin and my birthday. I would like to say thank you for who always support me until today. I appreciate it so much. I don't know how to describe in words. 

On February 2016, I take a short holiday with my mom and sister at Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam. Most of those moments, we are going to Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam just for shopping ‘baju Raya'. At the same time, to celebrate my birthday too. I'm so happy along this vacation because I can release my stress for a moment.

On March 2016, the most months for some traveler waiting for like me. It's MATTA Fair 2016 at PWTC KL, Malaysia. This fair is for travelers make the survey about their next trip based on their budget and dream destination. Among some, the travelers can get the reasonable price too like me. That why, I share some tips for newbie travelers in my blog for their extra knowledge. 

On April 2016, in the first time in my life; I got the chance to explore Turkey with my family. Such as the wonderful family holiday to me. I feel excited to going holiday at Turkey in my first time and everything is new to me. 

On May until June 2016, I just share my experience holiday at Turkey from the first day until the eleventh day. Even it's great memories and bad memories; I feel it does have to share all the Turkey Trip to all my readers. Maybe some of you have planning to go there soon. Who knows? Just enjoy your vacation.

On July 2016, the most wanted book I waiting for is release in Malaysia. The book I mean is Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Part 1 & 2. I hope can get the chance to watch this movie soon. I'm excited when I finish read this book. I can't imagine how these movies look like soon. Actually, this book is like the script and I took the time to understand it but its fun and excited.

On August until October 2016, I not really have the mood to update some stories on my blog. It's because some things happen to my life; which is my lovely dad is pass away on 6th September 2016. It's such as the big deal to me for handle my life after that. I try my best to stay strong and positive forgo thru my life after this. I know my mom is strongest women. Everything is about time. 

On November 2016, it's time to me for relaxing my mind a while. I and my sister take the vacation to Japan for 11 days 9 nights. We're going to Osaka, Nara, Kobe, Kyoto, Tokyo, Universal Studio Japan (USJ), Mount Fuji, and Tokyo DisneySea. We are also taken the chance trip by Shinkansen (Japan bullet train) from Kyoto to Tokyo. I also share some information about this holiday too; even I do not yet share my experience during my trip to Japan. Maybe on January 2017, I will start the post about this trip soon.

There are some stories along the year 2016. Some of it is wonderful memories and some of it is painful memories to me but I know my life does not stop yet. I still have a lot of things to do in my bucking list. Although, I still in sad moments but I have to try my best to move on and stay strong for my mom. She is everything for me now. 

You May Also Like

0 comments