[Shopping] Spring Lipsticks Color For Next Destination

by - Thursday, April 07, 2016



My lip's condition is quite sensitive and dry so when I'm going to travel to overseas, that has become my big problem. If I bring error lipstick, I'm in trouble especially in winter, spring and autumn seasons. Mostly, the temperature during spring, autumn, and winter is low, cold and dry. That the reasons my lip will easy to become dry. I need to carefully choose the right lipstick and lip balm before packing my luggage. That why I was bought the lipsticks from brand FRESH and TOO FACED.

The brand FRESH for lip products is quite famous of SUGAR Lip Treatment and its have many types too. I also read a few reviews of this brand and many of them like it and they give good comments too. I would like to try a few types from brand FRESH like SUGAR LipTreatment SPF 15, SUGAR Lip Treatment Advanced Therapy, SUGAR Nourishing Lip Balm Advanced Therapy, SUGAR Rose Tinted Lip Treatment SPF 15 and SUGAR Petal Tinted Lip Treatment SPF 15. All these lipsticks are from the FRESH SUGAR KISS AND TELL Set, that I was bought from Sephora Malaysia.

The deceptions about FRESH SUGAR Lip Treatment make me feel confident of this brand. SUGAR Lip Treatment moisturizes, protects, and smoothes the lips with an exclusive blend of moisture-preserving sugar, nourishing precious oils, antioxidant-rich polyphenols, and essential SPF protection.  It's proven to provide 6 hours of significant moisture for soft, supple lips.

Another lipstick I was bought is the brand from TOO FACED. I think I was fall in love with TOO FACED MeltedLiquified Long Wear Lipstick (#Melted Ruby). It's long lasting lipstick. The color is still on my lip even after I was eating too. It's quite amazing.

For sure, I will bring these lipsticks during my next vacation… I feel so excited now! Holiday Moods!!!

You May Also Like

0 comments