[Book] Travelog Nina Enany 2016 + 2017!

by - Tuesday, January 05, 2016



A few months ago, I saw the pictures of Travelog Journal in Instagram and it's caught me the interest about it. Of course in previous years, during I'm travelling to overseas – I just have taken photos as many as I can, include the photos of a boarding pass, concert's ticket, entrance tickets and more. But now when I want to find it all of it, I can't remember where I put all of that. Mostly, when I was update post in my blog – I just based on the photos that  I was taken it during the travelling. 


Now, I want to make my own DIY Travelog Book; which is Travelog Nina Enany 2016 + 2017. So, I can put all the great memories in this book even I still in travelling moments. For sure, I'll bring this book together with me during my travelling moments so I don't miss anything during my vacation. I was so excited when I thinking about my travelling in this year. I can't wait to create unforgettable memories with my family and friends. Soon~ Countdown my vacation moments…

You May Also Like

0 comments