[Shopping] Playz with 3 Concept Eyes

by - Saturday, December 26, 2015



I never fail to enjoy shopping at 3 Concept Eyes Store Seoul, Korea. Like my previous blog post about [Beauty] Creative Unique Impression by 3 Concept Eyes (3CE), I wrote that I love to shopping at 3CE when I travelling to Seoul, Korea. I also got new adventures to explore the new store of 3CE at Sinsa, Korea. I already post it; [Travel] 3 Concept Eyes (3CE) Cinema Sinsa, Seoul.

I never fail to enjoy shopping at 3 Concept Eyes Store Seoul, Korea. Let's we see what's I bought this time. I was bought the 3CE Nail Lacquer (#NV01 Dark Blue), 3CE Nail Hard Remover, 3CE Nail Wappen, and 3CE Matte Lip Crayon (#HOTLINE). The most I like among all products of 3CE I was bought is 3CE Nail Hard Remover. It's fast remover and clean my nails of the lacquer I wore it.


A few months ago, the 3CE Cosmetics was launching this brand in Malaysia. Now you can get this brand at any branch of Sephora Store in Malaysia. But for me, the products of 3CE are not all have in here. Just like 35% products among all the products of 3CE from Korea had at Sephora Store in Malaysia.

You May Also Like

0 comments