[Journal] Rainbow after Raining

by - Tuesday, October 13, 2015


Now, I'm back after I take a long break. Since I back from my vacation on last 2 months ago, I not feel well. I also have a lot of pending works at the office is waiting dateline. 

I not expected I have to admit at the hospital and received the treatment is mostly like cancer patients even I don't have cancer, just the treatment only. The major factor is stress so doctor advice to control my emotional, and relax if I have to face hard moments. If not, my body will give a reaction and I'll always not feel well because of it. The first time, I do the treatment in my life – I feel so scaring, but my parents and I got support from my officemate, who are like my big sister to me. I would like to say big Thank You to them for always beside me in those moments. From now, I have to start the new healthy lifestyle based on advice from a doctor.

Meanwhile I alone at the hospital, I thinking it exists the True Friends and Love in this world? I only know the True Love exists from parents. Their love, I can't compare to another person in this world. 

Nowadays, I wish I could find my True Love or other words my future husband. Maybe, I was ready to say yes to new adventures. Getting married… have a family… I know nobody will believe it when their hearing this news. But it's true from my heart, even I do not have a boyfriend yet.

Most of advice I remember is my officemate told me. Love is like we're waiting bus, while the bus is coming which is match with you. You just get it to the bus, if you miss it. You don't know when the next bus is coming. It's the same concept with Love or your future husband. When he is already in front of you, you have to accept it. If you miss it, you don't know when you will meet the right person.

How about True Friends? Okay! I already give up and tired to think about it. No comment from now.

I just want to start new adventures again. Wake up from terrible past, even its have wonderful past too. The past is history. I just want to help my parents and I don't want to make trouble to them. I have to pay it because it's all my false. Keep it in my mind, more be careful…

You May Also Like

0 comments