[Beauty] Creative Unique Impression by 3 Concept Eyes (3CE)

by - Sunday, June 21, 2015



Some other of my favorite cosmetic brands from Korea is 3 Concept Eyes (3CE) under Style Nanda. This year, I have gone Style Nanda Flagship Store at Hongdae and I took this opportunity to try some of 3 Concept Eyes products. I’ve sensitive skins’ so it’s difficult for me to try random products because I scare the side effect on my skin, but when I try this brand, its suit to my skin. Now, I was falling in love with Korea Cosmetic Brand 3 Concept Eyes. It’s my second Korea cosmetic brand I like, after MOONSHOT Cosmetic Brand from YG Entertainment. Style Nanda Store is open worldwide shipping by order thru the official Style Nanda English website. Just choose and make payment, then your goods will be arriving at your place.

During my shopping at Style Nanda Flagship Store, I can’t hold myself after I face so much fashion and style I like, include cosmetic of 3 Concept Eyes (3CE). I was bought the cosmetic of 3 Concept Eyes like Lipstick Dangerous Matte (#807 Hypnotic), Lipstick Matte (#609 Jammer), Lipstick Creamy Lip Color (#15 Beloved), Lipstick Matte Lip Crayon (#Rum), Liquid Eye Liner (#Black) and Gel Eye Liner (#Glitter Black).

Let’s me make the simple review of 3 Concept Eyes I was bought at the Style Nanda Flagship Store, Hongdae. The Lipstick Dangerous Matte is non-greasy, non-greasy, powdery finish with this real matte lipstick. Its’ have varied colors and I choose the color (#807 Hypnotic) among the color of (#707 Keen), (#708 Birthday), (#709 Bestie), and (#806 Dusty Coral). The Lipstick Matte is a creamy matte lipstick that adds tension to your lips. Its have 12 variety colors and I choose the color (#609 Jammer), among the color of (#309 Celebrity), (#401 Scandal), (#701 Rondo), (#702 Geeky), (#703 Enchanted), (#704 Curtain Call), (#705 Sugary Cake), (#706 Sweet Impact), (#803 Classic Rosy), (#804 Stay Be Me), and (#805 R19).

The Lipstick Creamy Lip Color is intense moisturizing lip color lipstick that blends into your lips as soon as it is applied. Its essence in the lipstick plays its role in creating those smooth, sleek lips with transparent, rich colors. Its have 16 variety colors and I choose the color (#15 Beloved) among  the colors of (#1 Pick Me Up), (#2 Cotton Pie), (#3 Zoom in), (#4 Joyce), (#5 Dazzling), (#6 Jazzy Pink), (#7 Yippee), (#8 Ladi Dadi), (#9 Kitch Biker), (#10 Roller Coaster), (#11 Love Hate), (#12 Me! Me!), (#13 Vages Night), (#14 Lollipop), and (#16 Giddy Up). The Lipstick Matte Lip Crayon is powdery finish matte lip crayons. The soft lip crayon adheres smoothly onto your lips and imparts a non-oily finish for a chic look. Its have 10 varieties of colors and I choose a color (#Rum), among the colors of (#Speck Low), (#Heaven Way), (#Hotline), (#Terrific), (#Pink Leaves), (#Peekaboo!), (#Blushed), (#Airy Red), and (#Dubious).

The Liquid Eye Liner is liquid type eyeliner has deep and strong colors, it gives a sharp look in your eye. The line stays on for a long time without smudging or fading away. It has 2 colors, which is (#Black) and (#Brown) and I take the color (#Black). Lastly, the Gel Eye Liner helps create eyes that are rich in color and light. It’s too long lasting eyeliner with soft and creamy gel texture used to create smooth eye lines. It has 7 variable colors and I choose the color (#Glitter Black), among the colors of (#Glitter Khaki), (#All Black), (#Love), (#Gliter Red Bean), (#Brown), and (#Light Brown).

That all the simple review of Korean Cosmetic by 3 Concept Eyes (3CE), If you want to know more information about it, just see their official Style Nanda English Website.

You May Also Like

0 comments