[Journal] Thankful~

by - Monday, December 15, 2014



On end of this year, I was receiving a lot of gifts. Last month, my aunty was back for her holiday at New York and she gives to me the lipstick by Laura Mercier and hand lotion by L’Occitane En Provence. Lucky, I can use the lipstick from Laura Mercier because before this my lips are quite sensitive in several brands. Maybe my lips are just sensitive in some ingredient of the lipstick. The color of Laura Mercier Lipstick is Rose. I like this color because its suit to me. The hand lotion from L’Occitane En Provence – Crème Mains Peaux Seches, Beurre De Karite 20% Shea Butter, Dry Skin Hand Cream is also great to my hands.

My officemate was gives to me the Pears Lasting Care Hand Balsam from Hong Kong, after he back from holiday. This brand is quite popular in Hong Kong. After I try this brand for hand lotion, my hands become soft and nice. I like this hand lotion. It’s great gift from Hong Kong.

One of a kind gift, which I got in my life, is Japanese book by Aduma Naomi, Susukino Half-boiled. This Japanese book is the gift from my friend that works at Tokyo, Japan. I not expect that he will give me the Japanese book, even I just knew a little bit of Japanese language. I think after this I need to learn Japanese for my fourth languages. Anyway, I like this gifts since it’s can be my new collections of books. 

I was feeling thankful for all these gifts. That mean, they always remember me while they going to overseas. Thank You so much…. I’m so happy… (^_^)

You May Also Like

0 comments