[Journal] 안녕하세요 Seoul!!

by - Friday, October 10, 2014


Hi guys! I'm feeling SUPER excited!!
As you know, before this I've updated some pictures on my Instagram about my holiday at Seoul, Korea with my girlfriend. This time, I go to Seoul for many things but the major reasons for work and fun.

Tonight we will flight to Seoul and our journey would start when we are landing safely at Incheon International Airport on next morning. Our journey will become more AMAZING, since we are stay at Seoul in 9 days 8 nights. I got to run now as the schedule is crazy but I will update more soon in here. I also will update my Instagram so much at the moment so keep an eye on that. Follow me on Instagram too for more excited stories.

 Soon~ we will visit more places around Seoul and Pocheon, Gyeonggi Province. Did you know what would have at Pocheon, Gyeonggi Province? If you are VIP, you already know about it... Hihihi~

Oh,yeah.. If anyone saw me around Seoul with my girlfriend just came to us and said hello ya.. I happy to meet my reader blog and blogger in Seoul.
Flying kiss from me.. (^_^)


~Stay Tune~ more stories will come up soon…

You May Also Like

0 comments