Ginger and lemongrass are two herbs that it can use to brew tea with several possible health benefits. The research has shown ginger and lemongrass may have the potential to lower risk of chronic diseases, including cancer. Both herbs have anti-inflammatory properties, and ginger has been found to reduce appetite.
Here, the recipe of Homemade Ginger Lemongrass Tea:
The indigerents ~> Ginger, Lemongrass, Pandan Leaf (option), Brown Sugar or Honey Brown Sugar.
1. Wash the ginger, lemongrass and pandan leaf.
2. Peal the ginger.
3. Chop the ginger, lemongrass and pandan leaf to the small pieces.
4. Put all the ginger, lemongrass and pandan leaf into the pot with the water.
5. Boil it for 15 to 30 minutes.
6. Let it cool a little bit and add the brown sugar.
7. Remove the ginger, lemongrass and pandan leaf.
8. Enjoy it.
It’s so easy to make homemade of herbal tea by yourself. It’s good to the women. I like so much this herbal tea. Try it at home..