[Travel] The Fantastic Family Vacation on Spring Season at Beijing, Hangzhou & Shanghai, China in April 2014! @Day 8

by - Wednesday, August 27, 2014




The day 8 or know as our last day at China. 

Since it is our last day at Shanghai, China so our tour is also already finishes. We just need to carefully packing our luggage for flight back to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.


Our flight by Malaysia Airlines is from Shanghai Pudong International Airport to Kuala Lumpur International Airport on 12 April 2014 (3:35 pm). We have to standby at airport around 1 pm for check in luggage and more.


Actually, I know that 2NE1 and Winner at Shanghai during my holiday for 2NE1 concert in Shanghai, China but I didn’t know that they flight to Japan on 12 April 2014; which is the same day I back to Kuala Lumpur. 

After I chat with my best buddy at Malaysia, she told me that I not see Winner and 2NE1? I in puzzle when she asks me like that because I totally lost any news about K-Pop in China since I can’t open twitter and Facebook at China.


I just late arrive at Shanghai Pudong International Airport about 2 hours; if I arrive early 2 hours, I will meet them again at airport. It’s okay. If I can’t get chance to meet them at Shanghai Airport - I already get chance to meet them at Tokyo Airport; which is I and my best buddy get chance meet them at Haneda International Airport just we arrive there.

Unexpected situation happen during my holiday with my best buddy – Iffa at Tokyo, Japan. Click here to read my stories at Tokyo Japan on May 2014.


For me, this holiday is so fun and enjoy even thought sometimes I so tired walking, especially during at Tain’ Anmen Square until Forbidden City.

Actually I would like to wish BIG THANK YOU for my LOVELY PARENTS because their so kinds to sponsor me for this trip. I was learning many things during this holiday.

Now this, I feel excited of my next trip in this year – after holiday at China and Japan. Hihihi~ (^_^)


<<<Stay tune of next stories>>>


Here, the link of others stories about my family vacation at China:

Day 1 & Day 2 ~ click here

Day 3 ~ click here

Day 4 ~ click here

Day 5 ~ click here

Day 6 ~ click here

Day 7 ~ click here


Enjoy your reading.. (^_^)

You May Also Like

0 comments