[Travel] The Amazing Crayon Vacation on Spring Season at Tokyo, Japan in May 2014! @Day 1

by - Saturday, June 14, 2014





Travel’s Date: 2 until 7 May 2014

Oh Yeah!! Again!!!

This year I and my great friend Iffa just back from our vacation at Tokyo, Japan on last a few weeks ago. It’s so great vacation when we can go vacation together again like last year on 2013; when we go vacation together to Seoul, Korea for watching G-Dragon One of a Kind Final Tour Concert Live in Seoul, Korea.

Here, this links of last year our vacation’s story:

[Story] The Amazing 미치Go Vacation at Seoul, Korea on Late Summer Season~ August – September, 2013! (Part 1) click here

[Story] The Amazing 미치Go Vacation at Seoul, Korea on Late Summer Season~ August – September, 2013! (Part 2) click here


Me and my great friend Iffa are get ready to go vacation.

Actually, I never imagine that I will got friend like Iffa, which is we have same interests and at the same time, we LOVE doing crazy things together especially when it’s related with YG Entertainment. I hope we be friend forever and never feel boring doing crazy things together. We also were planning to go vacation as much destination as we could before we got married. Hahaha~

Unbelievable!! This year we decide to go Tokyo, Japan on 2 until 7 May 2014 for 6 days 5 nights as free and easy travelers; which is when we was confirm got our ticket concert of YG Family 2014 World Tour Power Live in Tokyo Dome on 3 until 4 May 2014.

I know most of my friends were not believe that I can go vacation to Tokyo, Japan as free and easy travelers. Most of them said it’s hard and difficult travel to Tokyo especially when we don’t know Japanese language. But after we back from our vacation, its different form what’s they said to us. Its easy travelling around Tokyo, Japan even we don’t know many words in Japanese language and it’s our first time going to Tokyo, Japan.

This booklets I take at Tokyo, Japan when arrive there and it's free.

Here, I would like to share our travelling experience around Tokyo City for 6 days 5 nights and Japan concert’s experience. We make the great preparation of our Japan trips before our flight to Tokyo, Japan on 2 May 2014. This preparation takes almost 3 months to complete.

Of course, we feel so excited during we make preparation, which are search about booking hotel, transportation, pocket Wi-Fi, and the attraction places for tourist when travel to Tokyo, Japan.

Okay~ when we talk about pocket Wi-Fi, most of you maybe in puzzle. Actually, internet coverage in Japan is not like in Korea so we need to use pocket Wi-Fi at Japan. Then we decide to rental pocket Wi-Fi in Malaysia. We take pocket Wi-Fi on one day before we flight to Tokyo, Japan and we return to them when we arrive at Malaysia.

The rental fare for pocket Wi-Fi are:

Refundable Deposit: RM 280 (They give back this deposit after return the pocket Wi-Fi)
Rental of pocket Wi-Fi for 6 days: RM 234

Total = RM 514

Here, the link of pocket Wi-Fi website that we use for more information:

www.visondata.com.my

The place to pick-up and return the pocket Wi-Fi at The Garden Mall:



Pocket Wi-Fi, Battery Bank, and Cabel are come together.


Pocket Wi-Fi

For 6 days trips at Tokyo, Japan – we only use subway include from Haneda International Airport to our hotel and; from our hotel to Haneda International Airport. The total of transportation fare is 12,000 yen or around RM 400 if we change rate to Malaysia Ringgit. That most expensive transportation fare, if we compare with our last vacation at Seoul, Korea. What can I said that is Japan. Hahaha~

 Our schedules of this trip at Tokyo, Japan are so pack from morning until night. These are among the places that we were visit during our vacation at Tokyo, Japan.

Ginza
Asakusa
Tokyo Disneyland
Tokyo Dome
Zepp Tokyo
Shinbuya
Harajuku
Shinjuku
Roppingi Hills
Odaiba
Tokyo Tower
Tokyo Skyline

Its look many places, right? Hihihi~

Me and Iffa inside the plane

Now, our amazing crayon vacation’s story are begin~

We flight from Kuala Lumpur to Haneda International Airport on 2 May 2014, around 2.30 pm (Malaysia Time) and; us safely landing at Haneda International Airport on night of 2 May 2014, around 10 pm (Japan Time).

Actually, we get news that most of YG Family artists will flight to Tokyo, Japan on 2 May 2014 but we not sure what time that they will arrive at Haneda International Airport. We just know only Team B was already arrived at Tokyo, Japan on afternoon of 2 May 2014.

Honestly, we just hope that we will meet all members of The Band Six (YG Entertainment’s Band) at Haneda International Airport but we miss it because they already arrived at Tokyo, Japan early than us. So we decide to walk slowly and take some picture around airport until we arrived at immigration counters.

We queue separately at immigration counter; suddenly I look outside that Iffa look like searching something since she was early done from me. So after I was done at immigration counter, I straight walk to her and she told me that lady in front of me is CL of 2NE1. At first time, I not recognize that lady at in front of me is CL until she turns back for looking other members. Now I know we landing at Haneda International Airport were same time with YG Family artists, which is Big Bang, 2NE1 and Winner.

Minzy (2NE1), Youngbae (Big Bang), Daesung (Big Bang), TOP (Big Bang), Mino (Winner), Seungyoon (Winner) are come to CL (2NE1) standing place.

Then a few minutes later, Minzy, Youngbae, Daesung, TOP, Mino and Seungyoon are come to CL standing place. Their chit chats a little bit before their managers call them to going out from there. Since Dara and Park Bom a little bit late at immigration counter, their running to them after their done. First time in my life I saw Dara and Park Bom just so close with me and I saw their so beautiful and slim. But I not notice where Jiyong is during that time. Since Big Bang and 2NE1 was already walking out from there so we decide to follow Winner because their still waiting their own luggage’s to pick-up.

The first thing that I don’t understand, why Mino keep running around luggage counters area and he keep running pass by us many times.

Oh Yeah!! We meet Winner again!!!

They are so handsome and stylish. The most people I like in Winner are Seungyoon – the leader of Winner. Hihihihi~ He so handsome, when I meet him in front of me; especially when he walking just pass by us. Now I think I already fall in love with Winner!!!

This is our second times; we meet Winner closely after we meet them at first time during G-Dragon One of a Kind Final Tour Concert live in Seoul on second day concert. We so lucky!!! Again!!! Wah!!! Unexpected situation in our LIFE!!!!

I keep looking Seungyoon on that time but when Mino walk pass by us slowly, I just stand there without any words and I was forget to tell Iffa about that. I know she like Mino in Winner but I can’t speak anything when Mino walks slowly in front of us; plus so close until she recognize about that when Mino said something to Taehyun. She angry to me; because I not tell her that Mino walks in front of us again. What can I said on that time is Mino so handsome and it makes me forget everything. Hahahaha~

P/S: I’m so sorry, dear~ I will not do that again in future.. 

Something that I not expected on that time are I got exhortation from Winner Manager that no camera. On that time, Seunghoon, Mino, and Taehyun were walks together with their manager and their straight looking at me with beautiful smile. That so embarrassed and; of course, I so scare after that.

Oh yeah!! Finally, I saw Seungyoon at around luggage counter with all members of Winner. He look so handsome and his style totally different if to compare when we meet them at G-Dragon One of a Kind Final Tour Concert live in Seoul on second day concert. We follow them until ended. Their voice so hoarse like manly when their said “안녕하세요” “annyeonghaseyo” to someone already waiting them at arrive door area before their going out there. The funny part, we hear Jinwoo voice so loud when their greeting. Hahaha~ maybe he feels so nervous on that time.

That AMAZING situation ever!! Sooooooooo LUCKYYYYY!!!

We meet YG Family artists at inside the Airport areas. So unexpected situation ever!! LUCKY!! Before we are start our journey at Tokyo, Japan. The GREAT beginning just arrived at Tokyo, Japan.


~Day 1 Journey~

The End!!

<<<<<<<<Stay Tune>>>>>>>

Here, the links of other day’s story about the Amazing Crayon Vacation on Spring Season at Tokyo, Japan in May 2014!

[Travel] The Amazing Crayon Vacation on Spring Season at Tokyo, Japan in May 2014! @Day 2

[Travel] The Amazing Crayon Vacation on Spring Season at Tokyo, Japan in May 2014! @Day 3

[Travel] The Amazing Crayon Vacation on Spring Season at Tokyo, Japan in May 2014! @Day 4

[Travel] The Amazing Crayon Vacation on Spring Season at Tokyo, Japan in May 2014! @Day 5

[Travel] The Amazing Crayon Vacation on Spring Season at Tokyo, Japan in May 2014! @Day 6

You May Also Like

0 comments