[Foods] Apple and Brie Cheese Salad at Tous les Jours, Wolo Bukit Bintang, Malaysia.

by - Friday, January 10, 2014




The second branch of Tous les Jours (TLJ), Wolo Bukit Bintang, Malaysia is located opposite H & M, Lot 10, Bukit Bintang and McDonald Bukit Bintang. I fall in love the environment at Tous les Jours (TLJ), Wolo Bukit Bintang because their services so nice and their so respect customers. 

Their welcoming greeting to all customers when step in the shop of Tous les Jours. For sure, their said "안녕하세요" (Anneonghaseyo) for welcoming customers and their said "감사합니다"(Kamsahamnida) for thank you to the customers. That so nice to me, mostly remind me at café in Seoul, Korea when I was go last year (2013).

As you know, that Tous les Jours (TLJ) is from Korea and their first shop in Malaysia was open at Bangsar, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Now, their launching second branch of Tour les Jours at Bukit Bintang, Malaysia.   


Before this, I just bought the breads at Tous les Jours. Tous les Jours have variety of breads and cakes. I already try most of variety breads at Tous les Jours and I like it so much. Today (10th January 2014), I take lunch at Tous les Jours and I try Apple and Brie Cheese Salad with hot Café Americano.

To me, Apple and Brie Cheese Salad are so nice and good for who want healthy diet, especially for ladies. Everything ingredients of Apple and Brie Cheese Salad is fresh and the cheese that their use is delicious too. The drink hot Café Americano also delicious. I love my health lunch for today. 

Next time, I will try some cakes at Tous les Jours. I look of variety cakes at Tous les Jours so delicious and beautiful. I also read some review at other blogs about Tous les Jours cakes and their give great comment about it.

Get your experience at Tous les Jours!!! Enjoy your meal!!!

You May Also Like

0 comments