[Travel] All about Amazing Vacation at Korea Jeju on Spring Season – April, 2013 (Day 1)

by - Wednesday, August 21, 2013




The most countries that I love to visit are the South Korea. I never feel boring to visit South Korea again, if I have chance to do that again in future. Last spring, I was goes to South Korea for vacation with my high school’s friends. This vacation is my plan during me still in high school. I want to go South Korea, when I got work after my study at university. Actually, I plan to go South Korea after 5 years saving money from my own salary but I can manage only 1 year 6 months only. 

I decide to go South Korea include Jeju Island that near by at Busan, South Korea. I know if I got chance to go South Korea, I will go Jeju Island too in my first vacation at South Korea. I was deal this vacation with travel agency because I still don’t know the interesting place in South Korea, transportation, hotel and the most important thing are halal foods in South Korea – because I'm Muslim so it’s will be difficult to me and my friends to find halal foods at South Korea by our self. That why, we decide to use travel agency for first time go South Korea.

I was deal with travel agency – Holiday Tours & Travel Sdn Bhd but I was go travel with other travel agency that is Malaysian Harmony Tour & Travel Sdn Bhd. We choose Muslim travel package to go South Korea include Jeju Island for 8 Days 6 Nights. This Muslim travel package’s price are around RM 4,500.00 (all in) include ticket flight by Korean Airlines return way (economy class), hotel 3 or 4 stars, halal foods, travel insurance, tipping, and others. I will tell all you guys, the advantage and disadvantage using travel agent that not take our voice.

I am using two flights in this travel. First, I use the international flight from Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA) to Incheon International Airport on 5th April 2013 . I depart from Kuala Lumpur are around 23:25 (Malaysia time) or 11:25 pm. I also need to stand by at KLIA, 2 hours before flights time. It’s because I need to do check-in luggage and take the seating numbers from tour leader from Malaysian Harmony Tour & Travel Sdn Bhd but it’s quite shock, our tour leader was late arrive at KLIA and also she can’t manage our group so well.

When, I take seating in Korea Airlines airplane, I was pretty shock because their stewardess or cabin crews are specking with 3 languages – English, Korean and Malay. It’s because Korea Airlines was join venture with Malaysia Airlines and some of cabin crews in Korea Airlines are from Malaysia Airlines too. Their also take attention with Muslim customers in airplane when their passing the meal to Muslim customers. Their separate meal on broad (MOB) between halal meals and non-halal meals so for Muslim tourist, so you guys don’t so worries about halal meals on broad by Korea Airlines. Travels by flight to Incheon International Airport from Kuala Lumpur International are 6 hours 35 minutes.

Here, the link of my second day until the last day of my vacation at Korea Jeju:

 All about Amazing Vacation at Korea Jeju on Spring Season – April, 2013

Day 2

Day 3

Day 4

Day 5

Day 6

Day 7 & 8

Enjoy your reading~~~

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. Wow, what a beautiful place. Nice blog with all information needed! Thank you I read your full blog and it was very informative, and helped me a lot. Travel Agency in India

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey what a brilliant post I have come across and believe me I have been searching out for this similar kind of post for past a week and hardly came across this. Thank you very much and will look for more postings from you.
    best travel merchant accounts

    ReplyDelete