Guide to BIGBANG Alive Tour 2012 in Malaysia
Featuring: G-Dragon, Taeyang, TOP, Seungri and Daesung
Presented by: YG Entertainment & Live Nation Entertainment
Organized by: Running Into The Sun
Date: 27 October 2012
Venue: Stadium Merdeka, Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
Time: 8pm (Doors open at 5pm)
(Please refer to the site map attached for details)
There are a total of 4 entrances:
A) For Cat 1 (RM688) VIP ticket holders
B) For Cat 2 (RM588) Premier Rockpit B ticket holders
C) For Cat 3 (RM488) Rockpit B ticket holders
D) For Cat 4 (RM388) ticket holders
E) For Cat 7 (RM188) ticket holders (Purchased from Ticket Charge)
Entrance Gate 2
A) For Cat 6 (RM198) ticket holders (Purchased from Ticket Charge)
Entrance Gate 3
A) For Cat 6 (RM198) ticket holders (Purchased from Red Tix)
B) For Cat 8 (RM98) ticket holders
Entrance Gate 4
A) For Cat 2 (RM588) Premier Rockpit A ticket holders
B) For Cat 3 (RM488) Rockpit A ticket holders
C) For Cat 5 (RM288) ticket holders
D) For Cat 7 (RM188) ticket holders (Purchased from Red Tix)
- No cameras and video cameras will be allowed. Photography and videography of the concert is not permitted at all times. We reserve the right to ask patrons with cameras to leave the camera batteries at the battery deposit counter where RITS will not be liable for any loss or damages.
- Outside food and drinks are not allowed.
- No admission for infants in arms and child aged 6 years and below. Children below the age of 12 are also not allowed in the Rockpit categories
- No smoking is allowed within the venue.
- No backstage access is allowed at all times.
- No umbrellas will be allowed into concert premises.
Purchase of merchandise
- BIGBANG Concert merchandise can be purchased at the merchandise booth, located at the Main Entrance.
- Public will be able to enter the concert venue from 5pm onwards.
- Overnight queuing is not encouraged for safety reasons.
- The concert is a rain or shine event. Please come prepared with your own raincoat, ponchos or hats.
(Please refer to the site map for details)
Ticket Charge collection booth:
For patrons who have purchased tickets via TicketCharge and have opted to collect tickets at the door; please proceed to Main Entrance for your collection. Collection starts from 12pm.
RedTix Collection booth:
For patrons who have purchased tickets via RedTix and have opted to collect tickets at the door; please proceed to Entrance 4 for your collection. Collection starts from 1pm.
Running Into The Sun Reception:
Complimentary, Partners and guest list invites, please proceed to the Main Entrance for your collection/ entry. Collection starts from 4pm.
Cat 2 (Premier Rockpit): RM 588
Cat 3 (Rockpit): RM 488
Cat 7 (Free standing): RM 188
*Limited tickets left
Members of the public who wish to purchase tickets from Ticket Charge can visit the Ticket Charge counter located at the Main Entrance.
Members of the public who wish to purchase tickets from Red Tix can visit the Red Tix counter located at Entrance 4.
GETTING TO STADIUM MERDEKA
The main parking area of Stadium Merdeka will not be accessible to the public. Please find alternative parking arrangement.
By Pubic Transport
The closest monorail station is Maharajalela. The other landmark near Stadium Merdeka is the Stadium Negara.